Friday, November 21, 2014

...Dad? — Just browsing on gay chat sites and

It was a typical weekend. There was absolutely nothing to do and nowhere to go because I have no life. That's something I really need to work on, I know. But if it weren't for my lack of social status, I wouldn't of gotten where I did with my dad. And we wouldn't be as close as we are now because of it. My name is Kyler and this is the story of me and my dad.

It was Saturday night and my mom had gone out of town on a business meeting and my little brother was spending the night with our grandparents. I skipped out on that because I liked sleeping in my own bed. So it was just me and my dad at home that night. Nothing weird or out of the ordinary.

I told my dad goodnight and headed to my room. I never actually went to sleep when I told him that. I just didn't want him to bother telling me when he went to bed so I could avoid any embarrassment. I laid down and listened to music for a while before getting horny at about eleven. Typical.

I had recently developed a fetish for incest and having an older man fuck me. This obviously lead to me having fantasies about my own dad. Though I never planned on making a move, it was a fun thought. I had also discovered this random chat site where horny people could get on. It's where you type in interests and talk to anonymous strangers about that like. It was just asking to be used as a sex chat site. Anyway, I had been using it to talk to older men and pretend to be their son and role play what we'd do.

It was hard to come by older men for some reason. Maybe it was just my luck. I figured there'd be plenty of men wanting to bang teens (over the Internet of course). So I clicked through people and had conversations with some and others not so much. I wasn't looking to meet up either so that kinda complicated things. But one stranger was interesting.

Stranger: Hey asl?

Me: 18m USA

Stranger: Nice. 44m USA

Me: Hot;) can you be my daddy?

Stranger: Yes, son;) you want daddy's dick?

Me: Yes! I want that thick cock that I came out of

Stranger: Mmmmm, I bet you do

Me: I do. I'll let you spark me and I'll suck you and you can fuck me hard

Stranger: You and your real dad ever done anything?

Me: No. I wish, he's pretty hot

Stranger: You should. You ever done anything while he wasn't around?

Me: Of course! I went into his room when I was home alone one time and went through his dirty underwear and jerked off wearing and sniffing them

Stranger: Ooh you're a naughty boy huh?

Me: Yes daddy. I think I need some punishment

Stranger: I'll give it to you

Me: Good. You have a son you mess around with?

Stranger: I have one but we don't mess around. He's your age but I think he's straight

Me: That's too bad. If he were gay, I bet he'd definitely want you

Stranger: Maybe. I question it sometimes. But now I have you as my son

Me: So what kinda of situation do you wanna role play?

Stranger: How about a punishment one since you've been such a bad boy

Me: Sounds good to me. But first can you tell me what you look like?

Stranger: Here, I'll send you a link to my picture.

He sends me a link and I click it and it opens a new tab. I'm curious to what he looks like and when the picture loads, it's a picture of my ACTUAL dad in his ACTUAL bathroom. He was standing there naked holding his phone up with his hard cock in the other hand. It was so long and looked so hot and his body was hot. And I couldn't help but get hornier. My heart drops, what if I send him a picture of me and he disconnects and acts like this never happened? I decide to take a safer approach. I send him a link of a random twink I found online that's realistic enough.

Stranger: Wow, you're a pretty hot boy;)

Me: Thanks. So are you, I like your big hard cock especially though

Stranger: It's all yours boy

Me: So would you fuck me if I was your actual son? Like right now and I was in the room with you

Stranger: Yes. I'd fuck you good and hard. You wouldn't be able to walk for a week

Me: Mmmmm so hot(; how about your real son?

Stranger: Yes! He is such a twink. I wanna screw him good and hard

Me: You should go for it. Make a move and who knows, maybe he'll want you too

Stranger: I dunno. What if he doesn't and goes to the cops or something

Me: I've seen your picture, you're too hot to be passed up

Stranger: Thanks. But what should I say? To make the move anyway?

Me: Ask him if he wants eggs and bacon. If he says yes. Ask if he wants milk to go with it. If yes again, say you'll have to work for it. If he wants you, he'll catch on. If not then leave and pretend it didn't happen.

Stranger: Okay. I'll do it

After he didn't reply for a minute, I put my iPod under my pillow for when he came into my room. I laid there for what seemed like an eternity before a knock came to my door. I turned over as the door opened and my dads silhouette was in the doorframe. My heart was pounding.

"Hey Kyler. You awake?" He asked. His voice sounded a little shaky. I pretended to be a little tired. My boner was raging underneath the covers though.

"Yeah. What do you need?" I asked.

"Do you want some... eggs and bacon for breakfast?" He asked me nervously. I knew if he was going to fuck me, I'd have to take the next step.

"No. I want some now," I said without being too obvious. He was a tiny bit shocked.

"Well... I can't make them right now," he said thinking I actually wanted the food.

"And can I get some milk on the side too?" I asked. I think that's when he started to catch on a little. "I'll work for it if I need to."

"Okay," he closed the door and walked over to me. He'd finally caught on. I sat up in my bed and looked up at him standing over me. I was so ready for this yet nervous at the same time. He looked at me for a moment.

"Then go ahead, work for it," he told me. I took that as the invitation I needed to get into his pants. I reached out and grabbed the waistband of his shorts and pulled at them. They slid down over his butt and I let them fall to the floor. His right briefs were the only thing between my mouth and his dick now. I grabbed the waistband of them with both hands and pulled them out and down slowly. Revealing his dick slowly. I showed his pubes first and then centimeter by centimeter, his shaft and his head. Then I let those fall to the floor too and sat in awe of how amazing his cock was. It was standing out for me. The thing had to of been at least 8 inches. And the head was throbbing and his balls, oh my god his balls were so big and hung loose. I had to try to not climax at the sight of it.

I got closer and looked up to him. He smiled down at me and I opened my mouth. He entered the head and my lips closed softly around them. My dad's penis was in my mouth! I got used to the feeling of it being there and then added tongue. I licked the slit and the very underside of the whole thing. I flicked it and he moaned ever so slightly. I got braver and put my hands on his ass and rubbed a little bit.

It didn't take too long for me to gain even more confidence and let it go deeper. He began filling up my mouth with his cock. I sucked harder and rubbed a little harder too. I squeezed his cheeks and he pushed into me suddenly. It went into my throat and I repressed my gag reflex. I felt his hands touch my hand as he took control of the speed and starting face fucking me with short, quick jerks. He then took longer streaks and went further in and further out. All I could do was try not to gag. He seemed to be pleasuring himself with my mouth so I wasn't going to stop him. It tasted good after all.

I took my hands away from his bubble butt and brought then down to my aching crotch. I unfolded my legs and sat on the edge of my bed. I slid the sweats pants and underwear I had on to my knees and started touching myself. My dad noticed and stopped. He looked at me.

"I want you to fuck me good and hard so I won't be able to walk for a week," I said quoting what he said on the chat site, hoping he'd realize. Which he did.

"That was you?" He asked me in disbelief. All I did was nod. Instead of getting angry or embarrassed as I expected, he got a grin across his face. I knew he was going to fuck me tonight. He grabbed his cock, dripping in my spit, and slapped my cheek. It left a wet spot and I loved it.

"Oh, daddy. Are you gonna fuck me?" I asked sexily.

"Yes, son," he replied and laid me onto my back. He pulled my shirt off and took his off as well and then pulled my sweats and underwear off. I played with my nipple while he did so and watched him closely.

"Now, you're going to get some spankings for being a naughty boy," he told me. With that, he flipped me over and smacked my ass. Hard. I felt it jiggle and I let out a groan of pain.

"Now tell me why you're getting in trouble," he said and spanked me again causing another groan.

"Cause I've been a naughty boy. I wore and sniffed and jerked off in your underwear," I told him. He spanked me again and I drew in a quick breath.

He spread my cheeks that were on fire next and spit. It hit right on my hole. He then worked it in and I moaned. It felt so good. But he flipped me over again back onto my back.

He spread my legs and got closer to me with his monster. I felt the head poking my entrance. He then began pushing. At first, I didn't think it would go in. After a few seconds, the head popped in and we both sighed. He pushed inch of it by inch of it deeper inside my tight virgin hole. It was a few minutes before I felt his balls press against me and I knew he was in all the way I moaned and dropped my head back.

Then, he bent over me and scooped me up in his arms with his dick inside me the whole time. I grabbed onto his neck and stayed close. I bounced me up and down like a baby but his cock was going in and out at the same time. It felt so good. My precum leaked onto him. I was back where I once was many years ago minus the nudity and sex. I moaned into his ear.

"Daddy. I love you so much," I whispered.

"I love you too baby boy," he told me back as his bouncing got faster at a rhythm. I poked his belly button with my head and moaned. He then stopped bouncing and let me settle on him.

While he was just holding still in me, he put one leg on my bed and let us fall onto it safely. He brought his other one up and continued to fuck me with his third one. I moaned as he began to pick up the pace again. He went faster this time. He went hard too. The whole bed began creaking at a rhythm and it might have hit the wall once or twice.

"Son, you're so tight," he breathed as he banged me.

"Your cock is really big daddy," I breathed back.

After a while of doing this position, he went harder and faster and I knew he was getting close.

"Kyler, I'm bout to cum," he warned.

"Oh daddy. I want your thick, sweet man cream," I moaned and it put him over the edge.

He pulled out and shot me with it. The first shot caught me by surprise because I thought he would cum in me but it hit my mouth. I licked my lips to taste it. He then pumped away and emptied the rest of it onto my upper body. He moaned loudly with his orgasm. I could feel his juice covering me as I lay there.

His face immediately went to my hard on and sucked me hard. It didn't take long to cum for him. I moaned as I let myself empty my jizz onto my chest.

When we both finished, he got up off my bed.

"Those were some good eggs and bacon dad," I stated as he headed for the door.

"Yeah. We'll have to have that meal more often won't we?" he replied.

Without another word, he left my room. I breathed heavily with my softening cock as the cum on me dried. My weekend did not turn out the way I had expected but I'm glad it didn't because I wouldn't wanna miss out on sex with him. Now all I have to wait for is the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment